Submissions for FCC printed issue #4 are OPEN!
My friends, the time has come...submissions are open for Film Car Collective printed issue #4! The magazine will feature over 35 artists from across the globe within its pages, adorned with nothing but autos on film! You 'll see cars and trucks from every era on both color and black & white film, ranging in states from decay to freshly-waxed and buffed, spread out over 40 high-quality, matte pages. All this alongside write-ups about each featured artist and additional commentary from other contributors. Please review the FAQs below before using the form (also below) to upload and submit your work. Also, FCC t-shirts are already available for order by clicking here.
- How many photos may I submit? You may submit up to 10 photos.
- Which format(s) will you accept? The program I use will only accept JPG and PNG files. Do not submit screenshots from your phone.
- How do I submit? You will be able to use the form below to upload and submit your photos.
- What happens after I submit my photos? Submitted work will be stored until the deadline and then be promptly reviewed. Shortly after, you will be notified via email if your work will be used for the magazine.
- Do you only accept photos of classic cars? Of course not! I will admit we primarily feature classics, but we want to see autos representing every era, style, and culture possible.
- Do featured artists get a free copy? Although I very much wish I could, it's simply not financially feasible for FCC to provide complimentary copies to the featured contributors at this time; I am working diligently to change this limitation. Magazines will be $14-$16 + S&H, depending on total pages.
- How can I order a copy when it becomes available? Once the magazine is available, there will be a link on this website that will direct you to the ordering process. All magazines are printed to order and shipped by Blurb.com in New Jersey. Back issues are also available below.
- What happens if my photos are accepted? I will of course reach out and notify you that I intend on using your photos shortly after the submission deadline. I will also provide you with a link to submit responses for your write up!
Have any other questions? Email me at email@example.com
Interested in FCC printed back issues?! See below!
Film Car Collective printed issues #3 + $4 have over 40 pages of cars and trucks on film from artists across the globe with unique write-ups for each featured photographer. Additionally, you'll find cars from every era and in every state, exhibiting the beauty of automobiles in whatever context they might be found. Click below to order your back copies!
Film Car Collective is into supporting artists, but we're not alone! Below are some recommended partners who are also in the endeavor of supporting film photographers. Check them out on Instagram!